Thursday, August 2, 2007

And I-ee-I Will Always Love Youuuu...Tube

So I was pleasantly reminded of this "webjunk" gem yesterday via email from a co-worker (thanks Joe!). I know this surfaced years ago on YouTube, but I had completely forgotten about it. It's videos like this that make YouTube such a wonderful tool for curing boredom. The clip below features the Asian Backstreet Boys lip-syncing to As Long As You Love Me and it's freaking priceless.



Now, there are 3 things that I find overly amusing in this clip.

#1 - The facial expressions and activities of the guy on the right while the other guy is singing his part. It makes the video.

#2 - The third guy in the background that simply continues to play his video game online while these two clown shoes rock their own little world.

#3 - Halfway through the video, the guy on the right starts rubbing his man-boobs and somehow the motion turns into scratching. It's a very interesting dance move and I encourage each of you to try it the next time you're getting your sweat on in "da club."

These Asian Milli-Vanilli's also have another gig that's to Backstreet's I Want It That Way, and they have matching basketball jersey's on in that one. But I don't think that diddy is quite as entertaining as this masterpiece.

Last night, the hubbster and I went to BB&B - that's married speak for Bed Bath and Beyond. BB&B is the married people hot spot, especially if you're registered there. We spent hours and hours there back when we first got married. Registering, returning, exchanging, shopping. We might as well have worked there! At BB&B, you can find a bunch of useless crap that you never even knew you wanted needed. You can also find a bunch of crap to turn your bland and boring place from drab to fab. We dig it because it's cheaper than Pottery Barn and stays open later (very important when you don't get home from work until after 6:00p!) We actually haven't been in awhile. But I was taking a look around there and they have some seriously stupid products available.

Like this lovely item, Doggy Steps. Gimme a break! If you're dog is so small he can't get on your sofa, then you should consider the fact that maybe you don't own a dog, but in fact a rat or hampster! They also sell things they have no business selling. Like body shaping pantyhose, cold medicine, and tons of candy. What is with all the various sundries at the front of the store that have nothing to do with the bedroom, bathroom or kitchen? I guess that's where the "beyond" comes in. Beyond = whatever we can fit up front by the registers for all the Ronda Retails* to buy while waiting to check out with their $400 Dyson vaccuums**.

Lu-sing Weight
Nothing new here. We tried dinner at this place called Buco di Beppo's last night. I think that's how you spell it. It was a family-style italian place that thinks its cool to "walk their guests through the kitchen" on the way to their table. I found it weird. Plus they served Pepsi products, but no Dr. Pepper....a-holes. If you're a restaurant in the South, you best be reppin' Coke (my street slang makes me so young and hip). And if you don't and have the audacity to serve Pepsi products (Stu calls this "yankee-p*ss") you better come correct with the Dr. Pepper! I settled for Mountain Dew. Mountain Dew with italian isn't exactly a match made in heaven. The food was "eh" and the salad was "I've had better". But that helps when you're trying to lose weight because that way, you don't eat as much.

*Ronda Retail is a derogatory term Stu uses at his paint store to describe any housewife who comes in and is a pain in the badonka donk. Stu, feel free to elaborate via comments below.

**Damn you, Dyson! I want one so bad but they are too pricey! They are like the iphones of vaccuums....so cool, yet I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on one. Cripes!

No comments: