Friday, August 10, 2007

Oh Play Me, That Mountain Music

We interrupt this wonderfully entertaining and insightful blog to bring you this breaking bulletin ***Nikki, please be sure to wear a helmet and lock yourself indoors this weekend. With your luck lately, failure to do so could lead to dain bramage***

Well this weekend agenda is jam packed. Not really, but I'm a wifee in Woodstock, so it's full to me. First up, there's the Light the Night Team Captain Kick Off where the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society has asked me to speak about online fundraising. It's at the ever impressive Dave and Buster's. Last time I was there, my shoes stuck to the floor and Stu and I created the world's ugliest baby -- via a photo booth, not the hibbity dibbity! Get your mind out of the gutter. I plan on mastering my skee ball skills. 10 million tickets gets me a crappy stuffed hamster! Sweet!

After that, me and the hubster are off to the magical world of Blue Ridge, GA where time has stood still since pretty much 1967. Oh, besides the monstrous Home Depot and new Longhorn's steakhouse. And don't forget that brand new shiny Crap'n D's. Stu's parents moved up there a few years ago and started a meat and cheese shop business inside the famous Mercier Orchard. So if you're ever in the area, stop by and see them. Here is a link to their website: Buck's Mercantile

Sunday, Connie (Stu's mom) wants to go tubing down the river, which I have never done, but it certainly sounds like fun so bring it on. I hope to have pictures on Monday showing off how fierce and out doorsy I am. Or at least a couple of me getting stuck in my inner tube or loosing my bathing suit bottoms. Ra cha cha! Hope you're enjoying the worst photo shop job ever with "me" in the inner tube! I couldn't find the exact illustration I was going for, so I created my own. Something tells me graphic design isn't my forte.....

Lu-sing Weight
Still going strong. 16 lbs total. I hope to lose another 5 or 6 before I go to the doctor again 2 Tuesdays from now, but that might be a tall order.

No comments: