Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Colors Are Blush and Bashful

Here is my lovely new bathroom. Courtesy of Connie Interiors and Benny Moore's "Sienna Clay". This freaking room took about 5 hours to finish after taping up everything and anything in that place, plus 2 coats with a 30 minute drying time between. Talk about a hose job! It took all afternoon! But, after two years of looking at "builder's beige" colored walls and white towels and bath rugs, it's a refreshing change. And a little "toot toot" going out on my own horn for picking the fab fabric (out of the 15 or so swatches Connie brought me from the fabric store) and the wall color. Eat your heart out, Vern Yip!

I finally saw The Departed this week and can I say, it is an over-indulgence in the eye candy department. Whoever cast that movie had to be a 17 year old chick because it had Leonardo DiCap-hero, Mat de-Man, Marky Mark and the Hunky Bunch, and even the classic Alec Baldwin (I couldn't think of anything for him, since Baldwin is now synonymous for hot guy). And don't forget the very intriguing Jack Nicholson. Some people claim him to be sexy....I am not one of them, but some people do..... Despite the redunkulous amount of shots to the face in this movie, I really liked it. And PS - Matt Damon's character is a total sonofab*tch, too. I don't think I have ever wanted someone to die more than that guy. What a skid mark! The other interesting thing I found with this movie is the portrayal of people from Boston. I mean, do they really talk like that up there? I usually don't go for all those beat downs and all that blood, but I was entertained the whole time. So if you haven't seen this yet, queue it up in your NetFlix and check it out. I guess those Academy people know what they are talking about afterall! I give it 3 1/2 Slim Fasts.

Holy Crap! Did you know that the public can buy our cell numbers online?! Aw hell naw! I didn't believe it until I went on there and started typing my names and friends names to see what came up. I started with my new married name and this is what came up: Lindsey K____; Woodstock GA, Age:25. Hmmmm. Then I tried my maiden name and this is what came up: Lindsey C________; Marietta, Athens, Woodstock, relatives: Terry, Krista, Jason. I am not kidding! Taff, if you do your maiden name, it lists Lynn and Clifford C as your relatives!!!! Nikki, if you use your full legal name it pulls up Norak and your pops and lists M-town, Kissimmee and Sarasota - I'm guessing they might have mixed a little bit of Mikee No Likey's Info with yours? And Jess, yours has both your rentals and M-town listed. And PS - there are a crap ton of people with your maiden name! All you have to do is pay for this and people can get your address, cell phone numbers, pretty much anything! I am so ticked over here! Where do they get their info? From any business that you provided with your information.....ever. Think about all the sign up sheets and info forms and all that BS you've filled out in your lifetime! We are so screwed. Here is the website responsible for this crap, Intelius. Also, you can read more about this on ABC News.com.

Lu-Sing Weight
Doing a bit better than I was this weekend. It's going down, but not in big increments. I am still nibbling on my treats from Blue Ridge so nothing drastic in the weight arena! ;)

No comments: