Thursday, August 30, 2007

Narf!

Sorry to neglect you, my faithful minions. This new job has got me all sorts of discombobulated! Not only have my work hours increased, but so has my workload. So now when I come home, I'm not so quick to jump on the computer. I'm more about crashing on the couch like a narcoleptic.

Anyhoo, I guess I should bring you guys up to speed on Rock of Love. Its been awhile and I know you guys are just dying to discuss! (please notice my sarcasm as it is not so obvious via the interweb) As we narrow down the already slim pickin's for Mr. Michaels, Lacey, aka Kool-Aid Weave, tries yet again to get rid of someone. I really and truly hate this girl. She is terrible. I mean, look at all the horrible people on this show and to be the one that is the worst of the worst, that's like winning the special Olympics. Sure, you won something..... but you're handicapped! Anyways, yadda yadda, some stupid hooker - in this case, Magdalena - goes home because Bret doesn't "feel a connection". Batch, please. Next.

Anyone else ready for some football?! Nikki - this pics for YOU! ;)

I know I am. Me and the hubbers are finally takin' it back to the old school (cuz I'm an Old Fool who's so cool -- 20 pts to whomever names what I am referencing here). We never even went to one stinkin' game last year! Talk about lame! But we shall redeem ourselves with beacoup des boozes and maybe a few puke 'n' rallies. You never know.

I am also attending a bachelorette. party this weekend, tonight to be exact. We're starting with dinner at Two Urban Licks and then takin' it to the streets of Midtown and I'm sure Buckhead - what's a bachelorette party without some Hole in the Wall sweaty grinding on strange randos who appear out of nowhere behind you? Right Taff?! Ahhhh. Memories. In case you don't know/can't remember what I am talking about, please see the picture posted to the right. This was taken at Tiffiny's Bachelorette shin dig circa 2006. Notice the creepy guy that managed to make it into the pic. He appeared out of nowhere! I am telling you!

Lu-Sing Weight
Don't even worry about it, people! I bought pants yesterday that were a) $6.00!!!!! and b) one size smaller than all the other pants in my closet! Boo yah ;)

Happy Labor Day Everyone!!!

No comments: