Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Future Sex Love Post


Justin was freaking awesome. Amazing show and we had pretty good seats. You could tell that his show was setup to play in a bigger arena than the Gwinnett Center because they had these huge screens that were raised and lowered throughout the show that curled their way around the stage. These screens showed video of him closer up, which would have helped if we were a football field away from him, but since Gwinnett is a little smaller, it kind of covered him up and we couldn't see everything. Watching the show made me want to be a back-up dancer in the worst way. They were all so bad-ass. Except for this one blonde chick who was a total hooker. Whenever she danced with Justin, it looked like they've pretty much sealed the deal every night on tour! Plus, Timbaland was there which was a total bonus. And Good Charlotte opened.

Ahhhh. It's nice to know all of my friends who are teachers and have been sleeping in and relaxing at the pool all summer are finally back to work! Bwah ha ha! Everytime summer comes around, I always think I'm in the wrong profession. Just because, how can I pass up the oppurtunity to have my summers off? But then they go back to school in the fall and I hear their weirdest stories and think, "Thank God I'm not a teacher". Until summer comes around, rinse and repeat.

I think we should take a page out of our Mexican neighbors book and have afternoon siestas at work! Wouldn't that be awesome? Everyone has their little cot area with the company logo printed on it and a little blanket and pillow. Around 2:30, the higher-ups walk around and tuck everyone in and the lights go off and you're allowed to snooze for an hour. That would be SICK! I'd stay an extra hour just to fit naptime in! And then we could all take turns bringing in a snack, too! I'll bring Fruit Roll-ups!

Lu-sing Weight
Down another lb so 16 total. My clothes are starting to feel looser and my boobs are shrinking a little (damn!). But I'd rather be skinny with medium sized boobs than fat with bigguns!


No comments: