Tuesday, August 7, 2007

VH1-derful Programming


Tuesday = VH1 show updates -- for all those old people who used to watch MTV but have now found VH1 to have a better line up. Wow. I can't believe I'm a chick who watches Best Week Ever over the Real World Season 33, Panama City. Ha! Wouldn't that be a gem of a show?

"So, like I walked into Club La Vela, and this chick was totally making out with some other chick who I saw making out with my roommate Tammy."

Anyways! Speaking of scum of the earth.....

This week on Crock of Love, good OLD Rodeo finally said good bye. Bret tried to make it look like he didn't want to give her the boot, but we all know he was tired of hearing her cry about missing her son. They showed her crying about him maybe 5 separate times this episode. Beat it Grandma. We've got no time for your hot flashing shenanigans. Another one of my least favorites bit it as well this week, Brandi C. What a retard. This is the chick who started a fight with Balloon Boobs, aka Erin, and then started crying when Erin retaliated and pointed out her "meth-scratched face". Ahh. That's a good one. I will try and use that in a sentence today! I mean if you're not watching this yet, aren't you intrigued? Meth-scratched faces, balloon boobs, old weirdos who are never videotaped without their cowboy hats and are obsessed with their sons?

So I watched ManBand last night and here is my review: Don't Bother. There was nothing in that 30 minute show that made me want to tune in next week. If anything, it made me feel sorry for all these has-beens. Total buzz kill. The LFO guy has freaking Leukemia! How am I supposed to make fun of them when one of them is currently going through treatment for one of the deadliest cancers? They did that on purpose! The *NSYNC guy is an alcoholic and the Color Me Badd dude is a recovering alcoholic and makes his living schlepping tires around (plus an extra 75 lbs.)in some po dunk town with his duffy wife. It was a total downer. Although the guy from 98 Degrees is totally cute, I will give them that. But not cute enough to warrant me tuning in again. Please choose from the following options: A)Remove ManBand from DVR Season Pass or B)Slit wrists

One more VH1 shoutout. I would like to say Kudos to an old high school buddy of mine who I just found out (via her myspace page) is a coordinating producer for another fave show of mine, "Scott Baio is 45 and Single". I also watch this one every week, but I figured I should keep the VH1 commentaries to a minimum, so I don't blog it. But it's cute. So congrats on having the most glamorous job of all my friends, Haylee. I'm a little jealous. Oh and Go Sparkleberry Bumble Bees! Class of '97 (not me, her)! Ps -- I stole this photo from your page, Haylee....hope you dont mind ;)



JT Y'all
Yeah LADIEZ! JT's bringin' sexy back to the ATL tonight (I couldn't resist). Me and my lady friends (minus Nikki, who agreed to come down and then punked out giving the lame excuse that she lives over 700 miles away and its the middle of the week - Nikki, "what the dealio? I Heart You!!!!") are treating ourselves to the eye candy that is.... Mr. Timberlake. My goal is to get Jessica Biel onstage and have her reprimand me for getting my grab on with her boyfriend!

Lu-sing Weight
Geez. It's hard to write about weight loss everyday! Gimme a break, will ya?!

No comments: