Sunday, August 19, 2007

They Say It's Your Birthday


Bryce's birthday was great. He's so cute it's gross. It kinda puts pressure on me and Stu to not have ugly kids. Here's hoping! I've embedded the video I shot of him blowing the 2 candles out on his Ernie cake. Feel free to vomit in your mouth at the cuteness. You guys probably won't think he's as cute as I do, but what the hay. This is my first youtube upload so give it a whirl. Also, please notice my nifty collage. I am getting better at this presentation thing. And by better, I mean nerdy! But this is the best way to fit more pics on this blog without it looking like a straight up online photo album. And just think - this is just my nephew. Can't wait to see what this blog looks like when I actually have kids! It will probably be nothing but things like, "Oh my gosh you guys I am so excited. Little Junior* took a dump on the big potty yesterday!" Anyways, here's the video:



Saturday I got my nails did and went shopping for clothes for my big girl business trip. I leave tomorrow and will be back Friday, if you can call it that. Stu and his parents are picking me up from the airport and we're hitting the beach for a long weekend. Then we get back Tuesday night of next week. So technically, I won't be back til then. So there probably won't be many posts after tomorrow until I get back. So get your fill!

Today I start my new job and am a little nervous. Just because this is all so new and completely different than what I was doing before and frankly, I just hope I don't suck at it! I am really excited to be doing this, it's just weird to not be in a support position anymore and actually be on the sales team.

Lu-sing Weight
Finally! The scale finally reads 17 lbs. down! I thought I'd never get there! It was nice to go shopping and have my problem be that everything fit and I couldn't decide which outfit to get. Usually, it's that nothing fit and I felt fat and ugly in everything. I am the champion of moderate weight loss!

*Junior will not be the name of any offspring of mine, I was just going for generic for the joke

No comments: