Monday, August 13, 2007

Jock of Love


This week on "We Are Strippers Who Are Into Has Been Rock Stars", the ladies competed in a little football action. Jess (chick with pink and platinum blonde hair) won MVP and had her first one-on-one with Mr. I Am Balding So I Wear Banadanas 24/7. Meanwhile back at the house, Lacey (she's the Kool-Aid hair-colored weasel I can't stand) and Heather (the actual stripper who dances topless in the house FOR FUN) plotted to get clown-boobed Erin gone for good. And they succeeded again! It's like whoever they pick to go home, does! Ok, I'm sure we all just went down a few IQ points just for being subjected to this, but it's a sickness, people! Would you make fun of me if I was in a wheel chair??

Only in America
So a man in Texas is suing 1-800-FLOWERS for revealing his affair! Apparently, when he went to pay for the roses he bought his homewrecker, he asked them to keep his purchase private. However, the company ended up sending him a thank you card for his business and the wife came across the card in the mail. She called to inquire about it, and they faxed her a copy of the receipt along with the message that was intended for little miss I Need a Man and Your Man Will Do. It read: "Just wanted to say that I love you and you mean the world to me!" Here is the kicker..... This couple was already going through a divorce, but when the wife uncovered this affair, she asked for more money and more child support. So this Scum Bag is suing 1-800-FLOWERS for $1 million for breach of contract! This guy's an idiot if you ask me. Won't half of that end up going to the wifee anyways?! ABC NEWS has the full story.

Mrs. T's Birthday was celebrated accordingly - with mexican. But this time, we switched it up and went to La Hacienda. Don't worry, they still had big huge beers....and Jessica had two! So by my calculations, that would be 64oz.??? By the way Jess, did you get home ok?!

Lu-sing Weight
eh........same old same. No weight gain or loss. Just kind of teetering. I need to get going if I am going to have a significant loss by my Dr.'s appt. next week!

No comments: